Article Readers since February 8th, 2017:

Saturday 1 December 2018

How to make an additional $200,000 from your customer database every month?

Reading time: 3 min


How to make additional $200,000 from your customer database every month?


Dear reader,

This interview, a few years old but still up to date, contains so many important thoughts about increasing sales that I had to acquire permission to republish it for your benefit.

Please enjoy the article!

Christian Dillstrom

- - -


I interviewed a growth hacker a few times now, and after a few interviews he asked me a funny question:

Why do businesses not claim $200,000 worth of additional sales every month?”

To be honest, I completely forgot about it until my own client asked me for advice on how to increase sales quickly.

So, I called the growth hacker to see what his answer might be.”


WHY WOULD COMPANIES LET $200,000 GO UNCLAIMED?
They let much more than that go unclaimed every month, but that's a discussion for some other time.

Companies are so focused on doing what they do every day that they do not spot all their possibilities.

As an outsider, I can recognize things like that more easily.”


WHERE DO YOU SEE THIS ADDITIONAL MONEY COMING FROM?
Some companies use email campaigns to generate sales from their customer database; however, they don’t do this very effectively and end up missing a lot of sales.

Other companies don’t run email campaigns at all and completely waste the potential sales their customer database could generate.

For those companies that do run email campaigns utilizing their customer database, we offer improvements to increase their efficiency. We can help those campaigns sell five times more and that's where we can get the company another $200,000 per month.

The companies that don't run constant email campaigns at all, can easily get those additional $200,000 each month with our help.


A $200,000 MONTHLY INCREASE SOUNDS LIKE A LOT; ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?
That is how much an average company can gain per month.

Of course, if you only have a small customer database, you will gain less, but even if you make just $50,000 more per month, that's still $600,000 annually.

For me, an additional $600,000 per year is good money.”


SO, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT – COMPANIES HAVE SALES THEY IGNORE?
That's correct. I am a growth hacker, and it is my job to help companies increase their sales. First, I analyze the current situation to find underutilized possibilities - this is something that I can find in every business.

Even the best companies can increase their sales through email campaigns fivefold if they accept our help.


ARE YOU JUST DROPPING BIG NUMBERS TO GET MORE BUSINESS?
No! I can offer that on a commission-only deal – if I don't get you additional sales, my services are free. You won't find a deal that is surer than this one since I really do not want to work for free and I know I don't have to!


SO HOW WOULD MY CLIENT GO ABOUT THIS?
If your client is already running email campaigns from their customer database, we will add tweaks that will generate additional sales.

If not, we will help your client get started.”

We will pick up the sales leads you are missing and pass them on to your salespeople in real time.


- - -

Those were all the questions I could think of. Interesting answers, and I am sure new questions will pop up as soon as my clients start using this help.

- - -

Christian Dillstrom.

Please stay tuned for more interviews.